Whether you’re working on a book, a website, building up your brand or rolling out a new product getting the design just right can be tricky and expensive!
If you’ve hired a designer or you’re tackling the design work yourself you might be wondering if the artwork really is going to make a difference. Are the colours and fonts right? Is the imagery sending the right message? Should my logo be bigger? Does my business or product look and sound professional?
There is a simple way to avoid the stress and guesswork – all you need is a Creative Review.
Your business could benefit from a Creative Review if:
- You’re doing all the creative work yourself and you’re not a designer.
- You want to self-publish a book but need feedback on the cover or layout.
- You’ve hired someone on Fiverr, Elance or 99Designs and want to know if their work is any good.
- You need some advice to make your website look better.
- You’ve got a tight budget but still want to look professional.
- You’re developing a new brand and need design advice without the major price tag.
- You think your brand looks good but you don’t have as much business as you’d like.
- You don’t have a lot of time and need help fast!
What is a Creative Review?
It’s a detailed document that tells you what elements of your design are working, what’s not, and what you can do to make effective changes. It’s a helpful guide that provides you with clarity and simple instructions regardless of your skill level. Each Creative Review includes:
- Highlights of the overall impression
- Suggested colour palettes and typefaces
- Professional advice on composition and layout
- Ideas to help clarify your key message
- Tips on finding and using great images
- Design secrets to make your work look super-slick
- and Marketing ideas you might not have tried yet
Still not sure? Here’s what a Creative Review looks like:
Click on the images to download a PDF sample.
Here’s the best part!
The Creative Review has been designed to be so ridiculously affordable you’re sure to get more than you paid for.
That’s about a weeks’ worth of lattes! If you think a Creative Review might be what you’re looking for or have questions click here to get in touch.